Insanely creative ways to decorate that are easy.
1. Use Trio cereal to make brightly colored polka dots
2. Make stripes with edible glitter for a cake that sparkles
3. Unwrap some Dum Dums and stick them straight into the cake
4. Create a “watercolored” cake using gel food coloring and a paintbrush
5. Cut some rainbow Twizzlers into pieces and use them to make an edible garden
6. Make a row of blossoming cookies
7. Or use *actual* flowers (the edible kind)
8. Pull a Jackson Pollock and splatter-paint the top of a cake with frosting
9. Head to the farmers market to get the decorating ingredients for this fruity cake
10. Make some buttercream frosting in a variety of colors and use a decorating tip to completely cover a cake with stars
11. Can’t get enough gummy bears? Cover an entire cake with them!
12. Prepare a cake that combines breakfast with dessert and use Fruity Pebbles as a topping
13. “Embroider” a Cake with Sprinkles
14. Create number-shaped, confetti-covered marshmallow toppers
15. Use M&M’s to top your cake with a pattern